Sunday, November 25, 2012

PI Penang Monthly Painting Challenge - Just for fun

Well the nice folks at Paradigm Infinitum Penang (PI Penang) have initiated a monthly painting challenge to hone their painting skills. Basically each staff member will select a model or models to paint and pledge to complete within the month. No prizes, just the pride of completing a nicely painted model and bragging rights.

Having nothing better to do (sic!) and an abundance of models to paint up I decided to join the fun and get some of my greyish armies painted up.

Here's my pledge for the November painting challenge: A Chaos Sorceror Lord.


Chaos Sorceror Lord

I've assembled him and will be going for a Tzeentchian theme - Blues and golds. Going to try out a method using washes that I found on the web and will update with some step by step pics on my progress. I've got 4 days to finish this guy which should be enough I think.

Assembled and ready for a lick of paint

No comments:

Post a Comment